Weather Station
Projects

Some projects I am actively working on:

1) Installing the QSO King HF Antenna

2) Getting my Yaesu FT-450D on the air

3) Getting the Shack Organized

Some projects I have completed:

I have completed the rebuild of the Heathkit HP-23a power supply for the SB-101. All capacitors, resisters and diodes were replaced....I just kept the power transformer (the large square on the right) and the filter choke. The power cord was also changed to a grounded 3-wire with a NEMA 5-15P plug. Below are a before and after picture of the outside:

HP-23A Before

HP-23A After

I completed the cleaning and recapping of the Heathkit SB-101 project.

Here are before and after pictures of the SB-101 after a good cleaning:

SB-101 Before

SB-101 After

And, of Course:

Upgrading my ticket to General

I passed the General exam on 10 Jun 15....now on to Extra..!!